[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
- The permit is not-transferable.
- No shooting/hunting and teasing of wild animals shall be carried out.
- Carrying of Arms/Ammunition is prohibited.
- The permit is not for use of Kansal Loghut/ Nepli Inspection Hut. It is only for visiting other areas of Wildlife Sanctuary.
- No littering will be allowed in the premises of Inspection Hut/ Rest House, its surrounding grass lawn and other parts of the sanctuary.
- Smoking/Lighting campfires is prohibited.
- No Loudspeaker/ Music System are allowed.
- Carrying of Polythene/ Plastic Bags is prohibited.
- Cooking is prohibited.
- Consumption of Alcohol and non-vegetarian food is prohibited.
- Parking fee for buses in the Sanctuary shall be deposited in this office.
- Visit is at permit holder’s risk.
- Beware of Leopard.
- Do not leave children alone.
- In case of Leopard sighting, inform Forest Officials.
- Timing between 9:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Closed on all National Holidays.
- Follow all do’s & don’t of Sukhna Wildlife Sanctuary displayed at the entry gate.